BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Lameness

how was your easter?? i truley would like to hear how it went. mine was uneventful. well, except for the earthquake. heh heh, i though i was going crazy or some thing but then other people satrted talking about it so i found out i was sane. kinda. but it did end well, my mom, my older younger sister, and i watched a harry potter movie and ate popcorn, brownies, and frosties from wendy's. yum. and my ex said he would actually come and pick me up from the party! i said no for many reasons such as:

  • he would have drived
  • that would have been illigal
  • my mother would have gotten mad at me
  • i plainly didnt want to
  • and i dont need a guy (least of all HIM) to take me away from my misery

and then! somebody (him or a girl) texted me from his phone saying in spanish "why are you texting my boyfriend" now i know what it said in spanish but just to make sure i asked if thay would text in english and the text came again in english saying what i thought it said. i was confused, asked "what?" and nobody replied. confusing as hell but whatever. and later he had the nerve to call me and i was completly flabergasted and promptly hung up on him. ha. boys will NEVER make sense.

0 comments: