BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Hair

so, here's the thing. i love my hair. its thick, has a mind of it's own, ans hilights in the sun. and i know for some poeple if they love their hair they grow it out, brush it a million times, and use special shampoos. ekk. thats to much effort. i wash it once a day, brush it out maybe @ times and use whatever shampoo's are in the shower.and i like it short. but anyway the debate inside my head is this:
grow it out vs. cut it off
dye it vs. natural color
b/ci had decided yesterday to grow it out. until i told my mom and she said she was thinking of taking my to the chick who does her hair when she goes this week. bomb right? so now i think im back on the road to cuting it and coloring it. an asymetrical bob. but the color? i was thinking maybe white, dark red or purple. but not all of it; just some of it. so if you got any seggestions feel free to leave a comment

0 comments: