BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Labels: EMO


i hate labels. i cant stand them. its just other peoples way of defining who you are, and i don't like that. especially "emo" gosh, people ask me if i'm emo, or just straight up say i am. did you know that "emo" is also a type of music? and a style of dressing? not a person. when you think of "emo" you think of cutting, hair covering ones eyes, black hair, sadness, loners. and i'll admit, i used to cut my self and my hair does cover my eyes(unless i'm writing, but don't tell anybody) and again i am kind of a loner. BUT. that doesn't mean people can just label me. because i know how to have fun and make people laugh. and guess what i was even voted "most unusual" which i live up to b/c i am by no means normal. and yeah i sometimes succumb to my depression but i cant fudging help it. did you know that depression can be passed on? my family on my mothers side has a history of it. but there is so much more to a person than there seems to be even though we have a hard time remembering that (b/c so do i on occasion). i'm not depressed ALL the time just a good chunk of it.though i defiantly have my high days and so-so days. therapy helps with it though. and im serious it doesn't hurt to get help, no matter how little. trust me i know how it is, i've been there and still am actually.i don't like asking for help at all. but eventually i did ask for a little and i got it it and its not that bad. i even put a link in my link box thing for this website i found. and i haven't called them or used their services or anything but maybe someone else who looks here might. so there. in your face labelers of the world. heh heh. so much for staying on topic.

0 comments: