BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Okay Now...


now, well i guess i'll start with my day?


so, after waking up at 5:30 as usual, i went to my grandparents place, hung there til i had to leave for skool. almost fell asleep in algebra and science (the only two classes i had today) (short day, block schedule = 2hr. long classes ). then went to the park(this is when things got better)! with my bestest buddy in the whole wide world Joy. and my cute little asian friend Nhi (she so freackin adorable and she is a year older than me!). i almost fell out of trees about 3 times and actually did once. we talked and played and took a long needed break from our crappy school and home lives. guys looked at us, old men looked at us. and had just had fun. until me and Joy had to fake it for Nhi while i told Joy some stuff(thats a whole nother blog) and then we were good again.
the park. what would i do without it? its an escape. with all the trees and grass and animals(thats about it in LA). but it feels right.

ekk, and now my ex is bothering the shit out of me. wanting advice about this chick......uhhh.....cuz "she's just awesome" ekk please. wow so anyway...
wait.
i think he just hung up on me!
wtf!
watever he's a jerkface anyway. so yeah i guess ima start taking more pics and start puting them on here, but i'll leave you w/ this one, its one of my favoites. wait okay its at the top weird, wateverzz

1 comments:

Lea Dozen Maple said...

wow, i'm sorry people i'm gonna try to start making my days more intresting just for u cuz today...sucked....bad